IronRidge BX System Inverter Mounting Assembly w/ Rail & Hardware, BX-CMA-SI-M1
Note: Review inverter manufacturer’s installation instructions for inverter mounting details.
The String Inverter Mounting Kit creates a mounting platform for inverters on top of the BX Chassis. The maximum weight of the inverter shall not exceed 720 lbs.
Cut provided rails to length, as needed. Install four Cage Nuts in the square holes on the edges of the Chassis. Then, install an L-Foot into each Cage Nut location using
a 5/16” bolt tightened to 80 in-lbs. Attach rails to L-Feet using 3/8” T-bolt bonding hardware tightened to 250 in-lbs.
Assemble the top rails using four L-Feet on top of cross rails. Install four L-Feet on top of the cross rails using ¼” T-bolt and nut tightened to 80 in-lbs. Attach top rails to L-Feet using 3/8” T-bolt Bonding Hardware tightened to 250 in-lbs. Space top rails according to the mounting requirements for the inverter being used.
- 4x Cagenuts
- 8x L-feet
- 4x Flange Head Cap Screws
- 4x XR-10 48″ Mill Rail
- 8x T-bolt bonding hardware
- 4x Microinverter bonding hardware
- BX has an 8-10% increase in power density when compared with leading competitor systems
- Provides an anchoring method with a variety of roofing membranes, making it possible to eliminate ballast weight, meet seismic requirements, or build hybrid systems
- designed to offer protection for PV conductors and leads running row-to-row in the N-S direction
- Fewer than 10 parts per project, with no wind deflectors required
- Free online Design Assistant provides a bill of materials, ballast map, PE dry stamp, and more
Material: Aluminum – Mill Finish / Stainless Steel
Product type: Ballast
Application: Flat Roof – Ballast
Mechanical data & components
Weight: 10 lb